As you all probably already know, One Directions recently visited Mah-Nila Mah-Nila! I watched the concert alongside my fellow Directioners on the second day of the On The Road Again Tour in Manila. I know lotsa people say that the second day was waaay different from the first day, but I bet we were all channeling the same vibe when the boys were going down and dirty with their ama-Zayn vocals (Lol- no. He didn’t show up).
- “DAMMIT! It was just a dream? Maybe it was a prophecy not a dream… A girl can dream hehe!” Admit it girls we all dream about how a celebrity will meet us in a crowded concert and will ask us out because we’re actually actually really good looking but we’re just insecure then vavavoom we get married and have beautiful talented British babies. Yeah, I had a good dose of those dreams the night before OTRA.
- “I DONT GIVE TWO FLYING CHEESECAKES ABOUT BREAKFAST OR TAKING A SHOWER! IM GOING TO BE THE FIRST IN LINE, CAPICHE?” Life that day was all wake up, line up, rave. Not joking.
- “Let’s pray that maybe someone will scout us and give us upgraded tickets or meet and greets since we’re so early!” Oh you know we all hoped the same thing, dear.
- “DAMMIT! DAMMIT! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE LINED UP ALREADY? It’s freaking 7am!” Apparently, Directioners are morning people- Well if it means fighting for the closest spot to the stage. Oh and darling, 7am is late in concert text book. Yep, L-A-T-E!
- “Okay, I’ll eat first and then you eat next or I can buy us our food. Waddya think? No, not both of us! Defend your line, woman!” Cheeseburgers, Pizza, Fries, Ice Cream, Nuggets (*wink wink*), and Brocolli (*double wink wink*) will have to wait for my future husbands. It’s called true love. Just saying.
- “OMG! OMG! AHHHHH DID THEY PASS BY???” No, someone just showered the fans with water or they showed 5SOS’s music video again.
- “HOLD MAH SHIZ! THAT RATCHET ASS MOFO JUST CUT IN FRONT OF ME SO IMMA CUT HER P1300 SHIRT MERCH!” I swear to mah goodness gracious there were some real ratchet ass basic beaches in that concert! Sumi-simple pa sila! I see you and I will not hesitate. I might look nice but if you cross me I will cut you.
- “I can’t take it anymore… Let’s just upgrade the ticket already.” My wallet “Cried Me A River”
- “WOOH! Alright! DJ KC IS ON! Get your sprak on theyre next!” *Show starts 1 hour after opening act*
- “Darling, it’s okay. You tried, KC.” I don’t know if it’s because we were all tired AF from the rain, we didn’t know the lyrics, or we heard too many get your motherfu**ing hands in the air. I felt like was the only one freaking out. It was probably the fact that there were mommies all around.
- “Great. It’s raining. The only thing keeping me alive right now is the thought of them dripping in the rain. Oh yes.”
- “Okay… wow. Rain stops when they get on stage.” They got us wet and kept us hanging.OMG! Really? Did they have God on speed dial and told him to make the rain stop? How’d they do that? I wanna know. It could be helpful some time.
- “HUHUBELLS… Zayn, where art thou? It’s not the same without youu! The notes! The notes!” We still love you, but yeah… It wasn’t the same. It wasn’t the same.
- “I’ve lived in Manila my whole life and I’ve never thought of saying Manila like that. Bravo. You da best, 1D!” Complete genius! Manila like Mah Nigga, Manila like Ariba, ManilaManilaManila- I was so fascinated. You deserve 10 star claps One Direction.
- “I wish my name was Manila.” And I quote, “Manila you are so beautiful.” Why, thank you! Oh right my name isn’t Manila it’s Mika.
- “Come on, Harry! You can do it! Throw in a little back arm, so I can reach your throw!” No matter how dismantled and ugly that water bottle is I still want one.
- “That’s right! Little beach got my bottle from bae. Nuh-uh. No way in hell.” Hunger Games was renamed Thirsty Betches for the night.
- “He was totally looking at me when he sang Little Things.” Gurl, in gen ad? Ya sure?
- “THEYRE LEAVING?! WAIT WHY? OMG ILL MISS YOU… OH NO YOU DIDNT! DONT YOU DARE STAND ON YOUR SEATS! SECURITY ARE YOU SEEING THIS?” Okay, this really happened during the concert. Girls, I know ya thirsty, but please there are people behind you. Share the water.
- “What just happened.” Now you cannot fathom your thoughts in to one due to the overwhelming euphoria you just encountered. Deep noh? This show deserved deep. It was incredible!
Hope you guys had as much fun as I did!
This blog post is for the ones who’ve loved and lost or the ones looking for the ones they would never want to lose.
This blog post is my official love post! We’ll be talking about love- all kinds of it! This time around, we’ll be tackling love in an extra different way because I’ll be explaining love through something we all love, which is food! Aminin mo na! Mahal mo rin ang pagkain! Pa-Ceasar Salad ka pa eh alam mo naman gusto mo ng Chicken Joy!
Welcome to Ang Pagibig Parang Jollibee Chicken Joy: Love in a nutshell
It all starts with where you get yourself into.
Chicken Joy: Pagpasok mo sa Jollibee mago-order ka ng Bucket Meal kung hindi ka nagiisip at basta basta mo nalang ino-order yung meal pwedeng ibigay sayo lahat ng pinaka maliit na part ng chicken (neck, wings, maliit na legs). Kaya dapat piliin mo yung mga nilalagay sa bucket meal mo!
Puso mo: When you’re looking for the one, you can’t place yourself in horrible locations where you’ll find all the wrong people. You have to choose the places you go and the people you meet! Wag mo ibabasta-basta lang ang buhay mo!
Then you have to make the most of what you have.
Chicken Joy: My God! Marami yan! Sa Chicken Joy marami kang choices na chicken! Tingnan mo naman ang lahat ng pwedeng kainin sa fried chicken. You really have a variety! Some may be unsatisfying and some may be just right, but we’ll get to that later on!
Puso mo: Ano ka, bakla! Marami ring choices sa boylaloos and girlaloos of the world! Minsan hindi mo lang nakikita! Hindi lahat mga gago baka galit ka lang sa ex mo! Hay… may pinaghuhugutan ka lang! Anyways, we have the pakipots, the overachievers, the lambotchingers (malandi), the madaldal, the in-the-closet, the athletes, the kung ano ano at iba pa!
Ang pagpili hindi madali. Hunger Games lang ang peg.
Chicken Joy: Inilagay mo na ang bucket meal mo sa table ninyo! Alam mo na ang susunod. Unahan ang pagkuha sa pinakamasarap na chicken- yung pinakamalaman! Minsan nauunahan ka sa gusto mong thighs or breasts ng chicken, minsan naman nakukuha mo ang gusto mo! Actually, sa diskarte naman yan kung gaano kabilis ang pagkuha mo or how hungry you are! Sometimes you are left with a piece you don’t really like kasi nakuha na yung iba and you just want to eat something. Minsan rin on a diet ka, so hindi ka kakain pero in the long run may abs ka naman!
Puso mo: Don’t you notice na parang all the good people are already taken? It’s like hello wala na bang naiwan sa amin? Pero meron yan promise! Sometimes choosing is hard lang talaga eh! Some people will find you attractive and some won’t. You can never really get what you want, but when you do you’ll be unbelievably satisfied or you get something you don’t really want, but then you realize it made you satisfied naman or in chicken joy terms busog ka na! Other people wait out and in the long run they’ll meet the one! Love is hard! It’s the most unpredictable thing, but like Chicken Joy kung tapos ka na sa isang chicken at hindi ka pa busog, you can always get another piece from the bucket! There are many chickens in the farm! #GawaKoLangYan
Mukhang masama. Bobo! Mukha palang masama kaya wag ka nang gumawa ng excuses!
Chicken Joy: May mga chicken na talagang masama para sayo! Yung tipong sobrang oily and bad for your health! The ones that go straight to your thighs talaga! The ones na you have to spend 2 hours sa treadmill para matunaw sa tyan mo! Sometimes naman, you don’t know it’s an oily chicken pala! You only realize it’s unhealthy after your first bite! Please lang for your health, don’t eat those chickens! Nakikita mo naman sa labas palang na oozing with oil na si kuya eh!
Puso mo: There are a lot of gagos out there! Sometimes, you can spot them easily kasi their kagaguhan is right in front of you. Sometimes rin, you only notice na theres a lot of baggage once you take your first shot at the person! You gotta love yourself before you love others, so you have to fix up your life before getting into a relationship. It doesn’t mean na all the ones that aren’t for you are necessarily mean. Sometimes, they just don’t get themselves yet or you don’t get yourself yet. Once you know it’s bad for you, get out of it immediately, because like chicken it can give you baggage- baggage in the stomach, thighs, legs and then poof, wala nang bikini body! Mataba ka na teh! Kaya wag kang tanga kasi minsan love is not blind, it’s just tanga (via Ramon Bautista).
There are only 3 types of people you’ll ever date; The Heartbreaker, The Brokenhearted, and The One.
Ako po si Brokenhearted. Naalala mo pa ba ako? Malamang hindi! Kasi nagmove on ka na sa ibang syota mo! I’m the one you made paasa, the one that you never really liked, the one who was not good enough, the one you suddenly stopped talking to, the one you used, the rebound, the one you just didn’t love enough! That doesn’t mean my love was the right kind of love and you just didn’t see it. It just meant you noticed it wasn’t right before I did. No matter who I am or what I do, whether I’m the boy who was rejected in prom, the girl who kept texting you but you never replied, or the one who you just lost touch with, I thought I loved you and I’m kinda glad it’s over. Kinain mo lang ako at tinapon, pero okay lang yan! Ibibigay naman ako sa mga aso o iluluto ako ulit bilang isang La Paz Batchoy sa karendirya kaya okay lang po ako! May pag-asa pa!
Hoy si Heartbreaker toh!
Ako si Heartbreaker! Ako ang nakipagbreak sayo! I’m the one who crushed your heart with a few words like, “Its not you its me”, “Ayoko na sayo! Panget ka!”, “I think we need time off!”, “PUMUNTA KA NA SA BABAE MO!”, at iba pa. Hindi naman na hindi kita minahal ever at wala akong feelings sayo ever. I’m just not in the same speed as you when it came to love. I didn’t think it was the right time or the right moment or maybe you weren’t the right person and I noticed that kaagad. Sorry ah! Hindi naman na kung ikaw yung nagbreak heartless ka at wala akong naramdam noong brineak kita. I felt bad too. Some might not feel bad kasi well you just weren’t a priority, but believe me some felt bad rin talaga. Hindi madali ang nakikipagbreak. You just know that it’s not worth the time anymore and you both deserve someone better. That’s really the point of why I did it. I can be anyone and you can be me. Sometimes, it just happens. Ako yung kumain at bigla nalang nabusog kaya hindi nalang tinuloy.
Hi Beh! This is the one calling!
Miss na miss na kita! I love you talaga! Pero this love is not a love like A Walk to Remember kasi hindi naman ako namatay and this is not a love like The Notebook kasi hindi naman tayo nagseperate for a long time. This love is just right. It may not be crazy, but I’ll be there for you. You’re not gonna need me because you’re gonna want me. You’ll be an entire whole person who I will just appreciate and compliment. I will never want you to change because I love every single part of you. You will be my best friend and my lover. We’ll joke about the same things, argue on whether Coke is better than Pepsi, and we’ll just be ourselves when we’re together. We may have not met yet and we might not meet tomorrow, but I will be in your future. Just don’t be too scared to love me when I do come tumbling in your life. I love you. I’m in love with you. I will love you for the rest of my life.
Pagkain at Pagmamahal
Round 1: Hindi mo pa siya kinakain pero nakikita mo na siya! Mukhang masarap! Oh em! Could this be the one?
Round 2: Kinakain mo na siya. Mukhang mabait naman pero lahat naman mabait the first time you meet them. You’re starting to get to know the person all their quirks and traits. Wala pang masamang nangyayari kasi you’ve only just met and everything is still fine. Malaman pa siya kasi! Lahat ng kinakain mo masarap pa!
Round 3: Nauubusan ka na ng meat. You already know the person inside and out, but there are just some things that you know they’re hiding so you try to get the most out of it by eating all the nooks and crannys of the chicken. Nasasarapan ka pa ba once you’ve gotten everything out of the person and once you know every small detail about the person, even the bad things?
Now there are 2 Round 4s. You can either;
Round 4.1: Be contented because your meal is finished. You don’t need another meal because that one was just enough and just right. You’re happy and full. #FullofLove 😉
This is an example of a person who found the one. Kitang kita naman na sobrang nasasarapan sa buhay at sa pagkakain! Go lang, Mudra!
Round 4.2: You can always eat another chicken, because there are many chickens in the farm. Hoping to God mabubusog ka na sa isa pang chicken na kakainin mo kasi ayaw mo nang tumaba sa Valentines Day! Hihi
Example A ng Round 4.2! Kain lang ng kain kasi pagkain is my love life! Don’t worry masaya namang kumain! Hindi ba?
I hope you like my Valentines Day Special! Pinaghirapan ko yan!
You can ask me for more things you want to know about love or love advice because there were a lot of things I wanted to say, but wasn’t able to.
Happy Valentines Day, Everyone!
Long time no talk! Anyways, I would want to share a short story before starting Ang Ginagawa ng Kabataan Tuwing Krismas Break. It’s exactly 7:37 am in the morning and I can’t go to sleep even if we had a Holiday Dinner that ended at 1 am yesterday, which is why I am now writing… in the morning. Oh God!
You’d be more able to relate to this article if you are spending Christmas at home.
1. Nagpapa-fasyon. Kahit ang init init noong Christmas Day nagpilit talaga tayong sumuot ng Winter Fashion! Well of course, what better season is it to wear a maong jacket and not look like a Balikbayan. Grabe pa ang mga stores ngayon! Parang dapat marelocate kaagad yung mga damit sa F21 at H&M. Hindi naman sakto sa weather natin eh. Buti pa nga noong Dec. 24 maulan-ulan pa. You can pretend nalang na the rain is snow eh! Para masaya!
2. Maground trip sa lahat ng mga kamaganak! Whether it’s, “Anak! Kunin niyo na yung mga gifts ibibigay na natin sa lola mo.” o “Anak! May family reunion/Noche Buena/Kris Kringle/Christmas Party/Family Malling/Family Ice Skating/Family Mass/Kung-ano-anong-family-eklabu tayo. Tama na yang internet na yan! Magbihis ka na.” At kung makadrive naman ang mga parentals natin papunta doon parang stress na stress mas malalim pa sa chest!
3. Remember, kung may Family Roundtrip dapat lang may BESO BESO! O diba! Parang mga anghel sa taas o! Kita mo yan! Lahat kami naka 60 degree head tilt! Cute na cute ang peg! Dapat lang kasi super malambing at masayahin sa mga kamaganak! Kung humirit sila ng, “Iha! Parang tumaba ka…” Sasabihin mo lang, “Opo, Tita. Thank you!” Kahit sa loob gusto mong sabihing, “OO ALAM KO! Mahirap kayang pumayat noh! Grabe ka ah! Christmas na Christmas… Malamang tumaba ako! Bakit ba!”
Tapos after a while wala na ang pagkakapoise-poise sa katawan…
It’s “Tita, what’s your wifi password?” time.
3. The wait. Ay nakow naman! This is it talaga. This. Is. It. TUH-LUH-GA. Kung maka socialize naman ang parents mo parang wala na bang bukas? Hindi ba kapatid mo yan? Parang kasi full life story ang pinaguusapan ninyo eh. This can take hours and hours and hours and hours. Grabe! Minsan, may mga Christmas parties ang mga parentals mo at hindi lang yun magkasunod pa sila kaya maghihintay ka nalang sa mga sidelines. At iniisip mo, “Grabe naman! Mas may social life ang parents ko kaysa sa akin!”
Fun Fact: In Spain they call this Sobremesa, which is the time after a meal wherein you all sit and talk.
4. Kung Christmas Break walang pasok ang mga estudyante, dapat lang wala ring pasok ang mga parentals. You know what that means. Utos here! Utos there! Utos everywhere! Because you are the young and hip members of the pamilya you are the ones obliged to make the family games, move this, move that, scratch this, scratch that. Alam mo na yun! Joke lang, parents! Hindi niyo naman kami ginaganito ng this level!
5. Mag matchy matchy with the family! Kung sabihin ni papa, “Let’s all wear red.” Lahat kayo dapat susunod, pero kung ayaw ni mama at sasabihin niya, “Hindi! Let’s all wear green nalang!” Lahat kayo susunod sa kanya kasi takot si papa kay mama eh, pero kung ayaw ng mga bata at sasabihin namin, “NO! NO! Let’s be a rainbow!” Walang susunod. Eh kasi naman eh, anong klaseng matchy matchy yun? Matchy matchy tapos rainbow? Isip-isip kung may time.
6. SIMBANG GABI! Actually, I did not go to Simbang Gabi, but I know a lot of you have! I’m thinking of doing it next year! Look at this, o! It’s so cute! We had mass in Landmark tapos bigla nalang all their repapeeps started going in the chapel.
7. Ikaw ang taga set-up ng mga techy gadgets! Ano? Ipapagawa mo yan kay lola? Baka maclick niya yung self-destruct button. Ang weird nga eh! Parang pagkatapos nilang gamitin at ibinalik sayo, naiisip mo paano nangyari toh? Kasi shucks! Gulong gulo na ang settings ng techy gadget na hinahawak mo! Minsan naman try naman nilang i-setup and after 4 months of waiting at tapos na ang pasko biglang sasabihin nila, “Eh! Ewan ko na! Ikaw nalang dito.”
8. Kung ikaw ang taga-setup, ikaw rin ang camera man! This only means, mas marami silang pictures kaysa sayo! Kita mo nga yan! Nagfamily picture sila pero wala ako kasi ako yung kumuha ng pic! At kung sabihin mo namang, “Can you take a picture of me?” Ayaw naman nila o hindi naman maganda yung shot! Minsan pa nga blurry! Pero mommy ko kasi mahilig kaya gusto rin niyang magpicture picture kaming dalawa!
9. KAIN! KAIN! KAIN! Need I say more? With the amount of delicious looking newly cooked food in front of you, how can you say no? Goodbye diet! Goodbye body! Goodbye hard work! Hello taba-taba-ching-ching!
10. Ikaw ang kanilang performer kasi mahal magrenta ng banda! Ipapasayaw, ipapakanta, ipapatumbling, ipapalaro, at papantayin ka sa lahat ng gusto nilang gawin sayo! Magastos ang entertainment kaya ikaw nalang ang entertainment nila! Parang Bet On Your Baby lang toh, except it’s my apo is better than your apo! Ang larong pangmalakasan ng lahat ng mga pinsan sa Pilipinas!
Here you go! I know there are a lot more that I didn’t place in and I didn’t really proof read. So Sorry!
If you want to correct my grammatical mistakes and/or add in anything in the list, then you can just comment below and I’ll get back to you in no time!
I hope this article made you laugh!
I had a girlalush date a few days ago with my best friend Arianna and my late best friend Trixie- Late because she went to Town late. I wanted to do an article about not spending too much when going out while having fun and I saw this as the perfect opportunity, so here it is. Hope you guys find the pictures cute and the packages very useful!
Food: The Metro Bakery is really cheap. You can buy a variety of sandwiches, pastries, and other goods for P7-P20.
Fun: Timezone is a bit overused, but I would want you to try playing in every Timezone in ATC using only P20-P50 load. It’ll be really tiring and really fun, but mostly tiring! You’d be too tired to play some more, which is actually the point of it all.
Food: Chips! CHIPS! CHIPS… and cookies… and bread… and cheese… and potatoes. The list goes on! Not to mention, it’s a whole lot cheaper than eating in the ever so reliable BonChon!
Fun: Connected, an internet shop found in the Cinema area, is the go to place of DOTA addicts, stalking freaks A.K.A. everyone- you know it’s true, and those who just wanna chill for an hour and only have P20 in their pockets.
Food: Jipangyi or any Food Stall around the mall. I even remember this mini doughnut stall near Jipangyi and it was really good! That’s coming from someone who hates doughnuts. Anyways, Jipangyi is being sold for only P35. Eating in Food Stalls could be a real treat, since it’s exciting and it wouldn’t hurt the pocket if the food wasn’t THAT good.
Fun: The Animal Mobiles near Coffee Bean are for kids- NOT! I asked the guy who manages the place and he tells me the occasional free spirited couple or wack-o bunch of best friends try out the ride. Got the guts? Try it for only P20 per mobile, so you can try squeezing in as many people in a cart and see how that goes!
Yes, you heard it right. Like Jamba juice, we have free add-ons. Here are a few things you can do for free!
From top to bottom
Make-up testing: You can try putting on make-up on each other in the Department store or you can even try putting make-up on your boyfie. Ala, Tag Boyfriend Make-up Challenge.
Catch the Fridge: I LOVE OPENING FRIDGES IN APPLIANCE SHOPS! I hate it when they follow me around like I’m going to buy something, so if you say amen to both of my statements then here is a game for you. Try opening as many fridges as you can without getting caught. It’s totally hard, which makes it all the more exciting!
The Parking Lot Chasers: This is a hilarious game. You guys should try it sometime! I would be so g to join you at this one! When you park your car somewhere, you follow by standers around the parking lot and it’s really irritating when they don’t go in their car, which is exactly what were gonna do. Were gonna walk around the parking lot fooling cars.
Human Barbie Dolls: This was amazing, but a bit overused. Go inside a shop, pick some outfits, and have a little photo shoot inside the dressing room!
Bookstore Bums: It’s wonderfully great and time consuming chilling inside Fully Booked, Powerbooks, and National- Do people do that? Chill in National? I’m not judging. I’m just asking. This can also be fun if you try reading the back of the books with a certain accent or emotion the book is trying to portray!
Insert BEALLOYD: The Mistress’ first scene was shot in ATC. It’s the entrance near The Body Shop and if you wanna have a movie-like love scene with your bae then this is the perfect spot! Hello, promposal!
Bae Watching: Dude, do I need to explain this?
That’s all I have for today, guys! I hope you’ll try any of these packages or you can even mix them up! It’ll be so worth it! Trust me, I did all of them in a day! God Bless!
I haven’t been very active last week. Well, I wasn’t active at all. I didn’t post anything. I’m so sorry about this, but I do have some great news! I started this experiment a few days ago, becaus make-up has been a pressing issue for a lot of young women right now.
I have absolutely nothing against make-up and I do wear a fair share of cosmetics on my face, but apparently when you start wearing make-up you automatically will be judged. It’s as if you’ve murdered someone if you wear make-up at this age. The chismis usually goes like this, “OMG! I have like kwento!” “What? What happened?” “I heard that so and so has been wearing make-up in school ever since Grade 7! She is like so fake pala!” Okay, maybe I’m over-exaggerating, but you get the point, so here is what I did. For the past 3 days I have been wearing make-up and I would want to see how much of it can you wear before people actually start noticing. Here’s the gist of the last 3 days;
(In ascending order of the 3 days) Here are the 3 days!
On the first day, I wore lip and cheek tint! That’s all I wore on that day and nobody noticed I had make-up.
On the second day I wore; powder, lip and cheek tint, lip gloss, and liquid foundation on some parts of my face. A few people thought I looked different on that day, but they all assumed it was the hair!
On the third day I wore; a bit of liquid foundation, bronzers and highlighters for couture, powder, lip and cheek tint, eye shadow, and eye brow powder. Nobody noticed I had make-up that day even if my powder was staining my t-shirt during training.
The funny thing is… I wore the exact amount of make-up during a special day in school and 2 people noticed. The first thing they noticed were the eye shadow and the contoured cheeks.
Girls, make-up will forever be a phase in our life we have to conquer. It’s potentially the most womanly object in the world, but don’t forget that natural beauty and the beauty found inside is much more valuable than the cover we place on our faces. It doesn’t matter if you found out that your best friend of 3 years has been wearing make-up everyday. She’s still you’re best friend! Both of you still admire Zac Efron’s abs from the day he left High School Musical! With that all said, have a beautiful day, girls!