As you all probably already know, One Directions recently visited Mah-Nila Mah-Nila! I watched the concert alongside my fellow Directioners on the second day of the On The Road Again Tour in Manila. I know lotsa people say that the second day was waaay different from the first day, but I bet we were all channeling the same vibe when the boys were going down and dirty with their ama-Zayn vocals (Lol- no. He didn’t show up).
- “DAMMIT! It was just a dream? Maybe it was a prophecy not a dream… A girl can dream hehe!” Admit it girls we all dream about how a celebrity will meet us in a crowded concert and will ask us out because we’re actually actually really good looking but we’re just insecure then vavavoom we get married and have beautiful talented British babies. Yeah, I had a good dose of those dreams the night before OTRA.
- “I DONT GIVE TWO FLYING CHEESECAKES ABOUT BREAKFAST OR TAKING A SHOWER! IM GOING TO BE THE FIRST IN LINE, CAPICHE?” Life that day was all wake up, line up, rave. Not joking.
- “Let’s pray that maybe someone will scout us and give us upgraded tickets or meet and greets since we’re so early!” Oh you know we all hoped the same thing, dear.
- “DAMMIT! DAMMIT! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE LINED UP ALREADY? It’s freaking 7am!” Apparently, Directioners are morning people- Well if it means fighting for the closest spot to the stage. Oh and darling, 7am is late in concert text book. Yep, L-A-T-E!
- “Okay, I’ll eat first and then you eat next or I can buy us our food. Waddya think? No, not both of us! Defend your line, woman!” Cheeseburgers, Pizza, Fries, Ice Cream, Nuggets (*wink wink*), and Brocolli (*double wink wink*) will have to wait for my future husbands. It’s called true love. Just saying.
- “OMG! OMG! AHHHHH DID THEY PASS BY???” No, someone just showered the fans with water or they showed 5SOS’s music video again.
- “HOLD MAH SHIZ! THAT RATCHET ASS MOFO JUST CUT IN FRONT OF ME SO IMMA CUT HER P1300 SHIRT MERCH!” I swear to mah goodness gracious there were some real ratchet ass basic beaches in that concert! Sumi-simple pa sila! I see you and I will not hesitate. I might look nice but if you cross me I will cut you.
- “I can’t take it anymore… Let’s just upgrade the ticket already.” My wallet “Cried Me A River”
- “WOOH! Alright! DJ KC IS ON! Get your sprak on theyre next!” *Show starts 1 hour after opening act*
- “Darling, it’s okay. You tried, KC.” I don’t know if it’s because we were all tired AF from the rain, we didn’t know the lyrics, or we heard too many get your motherfu**ing hands in the air. I felt like was the only one freaking out. It was probably the fact that there were mommies all around.
- “Great. It’s raining. The only thing keeping me alive right now is the thought of them dripping in the rain. Oh yes.”
- “Okay… wow. Rain stops when they get on stage.” They got us wet and kept us hanging.OMG! Really? Did they have God on speed dial and told him to make the rain stop? How’d they do that? I wanna know. It could be helpful some time.
- “HUHUBELLS… Zayn, where art thou? It’s not the same without youu! The notes! The notes!” We still love you, but yeah… It wasn’t the same. It wasn’t the same.
- “I’ve lived in Manila my whole life and I’ve never thought of saying Manila like that. Bravo. You da best, 1D!” Complete genius! Manila like Mah Nigga, Manila like Ariba, ManilaManilaManila- I was so fascinated. You deserve 10 star claps One Direction.
- “I wish my name was Manila.” And I quote, “Manila you are so beautiful.” Why, thank you! Oh right my name isn’t Manila it’s Mika.
- “Come on, Harry! You can do it! Throw in a little back arm, so I can reach your throw!” No matter how dismantled and ugly that water bottle is I still want one.
- “That’s right! Little beach got my bottle from bae. Nuh-uh. No way in hell.” Hunger Games was renamed Thirsty Betches for the night.
- “He was totally looking at me when he sang Little Things.” Gurl, in gen ad? Ya sure?
- “THEYRE LEAVING?! WAIT WHY? OMG ILL MISS YOU… OH NO YOU DIDNT! DONT YOU DARE STAND ON YOUR SEATS! SECURITY ARE YOU SEEING THIS?” Okay, this really happened during the concert. Girls, I know ya thirsty, but please there are people behind you. Share the water.
- “What just happened.” Now you cannot fathom your thoughts in to one due to the overwhelming euphoria you just encountered. Deep noh? This show deserved deep. It was incredible!
Hope you guys had as much fun as I did!